CTI designs and manufactures advanced control, communications and I/O products for process control.
Our 2500 Series™ PLC system is a compatible replacement for the former Simatic® 505 PLC system, and includes state-of-the-art enhancements in functionality and performance. Products in the family include controllers, power supplies, bases, remote base controllers, analog and digital I/O, ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus, DeviceNet networking modules and specialty I/O modules. CTI 2500 Series™ products are installed in the plants of major industrial companies throughout the world.
We're continuing a heavy development investment in this system, with plans for enhancements in the instruction set, programming tools, network connectivity, and I/O system. A micro-PLC family based on the same technology, and a line of compatible networked I/O are included in our long-term product roadmap.
2500-VP15-N4-CE 15" HMI Panel with Windows® CE 6.0, 256 Tag Zenon Runtime, NEMA4
2500 Series™ HMI Panels are designed to allow easy connection and configuration of HMI applications on CTI 2500 Series™ Processors. The panels are based on the latest Intel Atom processor technology and feature a high-brightness LCD panel for easy readability under industrial conditions. The combination of Windows® CE 6.0 and the COPA-DATA Zenon HMI engine offers wizards-based automatic engineering, object-oriented parameterization, and efficient re-use of projects and modules. With Zenon you can develop and configure a wide variety of HMI applications from operator panels to full SCADA process systems using a single development tool.
- CPU Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6GHz
- Memory 1GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Network 2 x Realtek RTL8111B 10/100/1000Base-T
- Storage CompactFlash Type II Socket with 2GB
- LCD Display 15" TFT LCD Resolution 1024 x 768
- XGA Backlight Life 50,000 hours
- Luminance 550 cd/sq-m
- Touch Screen 8-wire, resistive
- Other Ports PS2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Operating temp 0C to +50C
- Mechanical Dimensions 390 x 52.3 x 310mm 15.35 x 2.06 x 12.2 in
- Windows® CE 6.0
- Runtime System Maximum application size is limited only by memory
- No individual limits on screens, variables, or objects
- Tag count 256-2048 (depending on license purchased)
- Tag definition 1 tag = 1 memory location read from PLC